Welcome to St. James and The Connector!

Welcome to your St. James UMC online community! We hope you will be able to get better connected by using our group communication tools. For instance, you can look for groups and ministries that may be of interest to you and then join one or ask for more information. Find out more by signing up or login.

Kings and Queens

To listen to the audio file,

  1. please click on the link below titled "Attachment".
  2. OR If you'd like to download the file to your computer
    1. you can right click on the link
    2. and choose "save file as"
    3. you will then be prompted to save the file to your computer
    4. choose where you would like to save the file and click "save" 

14 comments (Add your own)

1. wrote:
It's an remarkable article designed for all the online visitors; they will obtain advantage from it I am sure.

Mon, May 29, 2017 @ 11:32 PM

2. wrote:
Neat blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
A design like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog jump out.

Please let me know where you got your theme. Bless you

Thu, September 13, 2018 @ 1:51 AM

3. wrote:
You actually make it appear so easy together with your presentation however I find this matter to be actually something that
I believe I would never understand. It seems too complex and very extensive
for me. I am having a look ahead in your subsequent post,
I will try to get the grasp of it!

Sun, September 30, 2018 @ 7:41 PM

4. wrote:
What's up, the whole thing is going nicely here and ofcourse every one is sharing facts, that's in fact fine, keep up writing.

Tue, October 2, 2018 @ 4:12 AM

5. wrote:
Keep this going please, great job!

Mon, October 8, 2018 @ 6:41 AM

6. wrote:
No matter if some one searches for his essential thing, therefore he/she
wishes to be available that in detail, thus that thing is maintained over here.

Thu, October 11, 2018 @ 8:28 AM

7. wrote:
Hi I am so excited I found your weblog, I really found you
by error, while I was looking on Google for something else, Nonetheless I am here
now and would just like to say thanks for a marvelous post and a
all round entertaining blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read it all
at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a
great deal more, Please do keep up the awesome work.

Tue, October 16, 2018 @ 11:09 AM

8. wrote:
What's up colleagues, its wonderful article about teachingand entirely defined,
keep it up all the time.

Sun, October 21, 2018 @ 8:29 AM

9. wrote:
I do consider all of the concepts you've presented to your post.
They are really convincing and can certainly work.
Still, the posts are very short for beginners.
Could you please lengthen them a little from next time? Thank you for the
post.

Sat, October 27, 2018 @ 11:46 AM

10. wrote:
Hi, yes this piece of writing is actually pleasant and I have learned lot of things from it about blogging.

thanks.

Sat, October 27, 2018 @ 2:31 PM

11. wrote:
Hello i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anywhere, when i
read this post i thought i could also create comment due to this brilliant paragraph.

Mon, October 29, 2018 @ 11:10 AM

12. wrote:
Descargar facebook
Fantastic goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you're just extremely
great. I actually like what you have acquired here, really like what you're saying and
the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for
to keep it wise. I can not wait to read much more from you.
This is actually a wonderful site. Descargar facebook

Fri, November 2, 2018 @ 9:31 AM

13. wrote:
Descargar facebook http://twitter.com/descargar_hq descargar facebook
My coder is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP.
I have always disliked the idea because of the costs.

But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type
on various websites for about a year and am worried about switching to another
platform. I have heard excellent things about blogengine.net.
Is there a way I can import all my wordpress posts into it?

Any kind of help would be really appreciated!
Descargar facebook http://twitter.com/descargar_hq descargar facebook

Sun, November 4, 2018 @ 9:29 AM

14. wrote:
I every time used to study article in news papers but now as I am
a user of internet therefore from now I am using net for posts, thanks to web.

Mon, November 12, 2018 @ 10:45 PM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.